Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 25 - Relative Quiet

We've had a fairly steady stream of guests lately. It's been extraordinarily great--very helpful. In addition to the babes and the challenges they hold, Wifey's health has really benefited from the help. Sometimes it's just nice to have another set of hands. I really value my family--old and new. Wait, I mean existing and newer. Never mind. 


Today the babes are out and about with Wifey and Wifey Mom & Pop. That leaves me here at home. ALONE. (Slaps hands to cheeks and screams in the mirror.) This is great. I'm gonna [try to] sleep! Not sure I've been alone in a while. I hope I remember how to get along with myself.


The babes continue to smile more and have begun to grow out of their first clothes. I was hoping they'd stay in the same clothes at least until they started school. Nobody told me I'd have to keep buying new clothes. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment