Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 10 - The Latest Twinfusion, etc.

Guy in futon store:
"Oh, you have a boy and a girl?" Futon Guy said, after noticing the pink and blue carseat covers. "Identical?"
"No, a boy and a girl can't be identical." I said.
Slightly flustered, but playing it off--and without missing a beat, he said, "I meant just in the face."
"Oh, OK," I said. "No, they're not."

Lady passing by as I pushed the stroller:
"Ooooh, they'll never be that small again."  
So I hope.

I should really compile these.
 *****************

Today I attempted solo bathtime. Don't giggle. It was Boy's turn first and he wasn't happy about it. He was, however, significantly less upset than his sister who was waiting on deck. I have to say, holding onto a slippery, flailing & wailing baby while another baby hollered from across the room....not so pleasant. Ahhh, but the reward.....clean, happy, napping babies. That they were slathered in pretty-smelling baby lotion didn't even detract from the situation!

Wifey returned home to clean babes, dinner in the oven and dishes done. Believe me, I'm rarely if ever a horn-tooter, but I felt pretty good about my dadding for the day.

2 comments:

  1. Bwahaha. Oh, that futon guy. Yes you should compile these!!

    Great job, Twin Pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, you're making this look easy! What a terrific job you are doing. What lucky babies!They have SUPER DAD! How's that cape coming?

    TwinGran

    ReplyDelete